Job Summary: Working under the supervision of the Director of Quality Assurance performs in-process and final inspection of precision machined products to supplied blueprint requirements. Utilizes inspection methods and measuring devices, verify dimensions of parts, and documents findings indicating results of inspections.
Schedule : Monday-Thursday 5am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $18/hr
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspection at First Article, in-process, receiving incoming (materials & processing) and final inspections of products according to company established procedures and customer requirements.
• Able to read and interpret complex drawings and specification requirements.
• Completes a variety of inspector reports and records.
• Identify non-conforming product and communicate with the Director of Quality Assurance defects found to determine disposition.
• Inspect parts to appropriate sampling plans and sample size.
• Responsible for keeping work area clean.
• Responsible for complying with the Company Policies and Quality System Standards.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Quality Assurance.
• Expected to work OT as demanded by production schedule.
Skills and Education Requirements:
• Knowledge of Inspection techniques.
• Knowledge and interpretation of Blueprints.
• Knowledge utilizing measuring tools including but not limited to:
o Blade micrometers
o Dial indicators
o Height gages
o Optical comparators
o Gage blocks
• Knowledge of Statistical Process Control.
• Detail oriented, with emphasis on accuracy
• Knowledge of ISO9001 Quality System.
Working Conditions/Environment: Desk and shop environment, some standing, limited walking, bending, squatting, and twisting. Lifting to 5 pounds