Do you want a rewarding job that will change people’s lives? Arrow Staffing in Ontario is looking for a service-oriented and energetic Recruiter who has the drive to put people to work, help them develop, and connect their skills to meaningful work. The ideal candidate will enjoy being challenged and busy. We will provide thorough training to ensure your success. If you have the personality and ambition, we will help you reach your goals!
- Building a strong candidate pipeline through direct recruiting
- Attract, engage, market and employ candidates
- Develop relationships with hiring managers to expand opportunities within our client base
- Drive customer and candidate satisfaction
- Drive brand awareness and trusted advisor status by sharing recruitment expertise through various platforms
- Understand the dynamics of the local market, labor and workforce management.
- Lead and mentor branch recruiting team
- Reinforce company goals and standards
- Set and monitor branch goals
Character and Culture Requirements:
- Exemplifies Core Values of Respect, Ethics, Professionalism, Empathy, Accountability and Teamwork
- Contributes in bettering our workplace and is willing bring fun into performing their responsibilities
- Is not afraid to fail; embraces failures as learning opportunities
- Enjoys working in autonomous teams and being held accountable to team members
- Leads by example
- Minimum of three (3) years staffing industry experience is required
- High School diploma necessary, 4-year degree preferred
- Well versed in Microsoft office suite, good data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize work functions
- Familiar with social media applications (Linked-In, Twitter, Facebook)
- Bilingual Spanish required
Salary is dependent on education/experience. Recruiters are eligible for quarterly bonus, and participate in company contests for individual prizes. We value our staff members and continuously strive to provide employee incentive programs, training, and perks to foster strong and motivated teams. Join us!