Chief Information Officer
Chief Information Officer
Aerospace manufacturer of Ultra-Precise Micro Technology Solutions, located in Yucaipa, is looking to hire a Chief Information Officer to join their team. This innovative industry leader continues to grow year over year offering a competitive salary and a generous benefit package.
The Chief Information Officer is responsible for developing, planning and implementing an Information Technology and Information Systems strategy that meets the company’s business needs, delivers optimal return on investment and maintains the utmost in security. Interacts with other members of Senior Management. This position will report to the Executive Vice President.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with members of the executive team to identify ways IT can assist the company in achieving business and financial goals.
- Identifies new IS developments and technologies; anticipates resulting organizational modifications.
- Ensures that IT and network infrastructure adequately support the company’s computing, data processing, and communications needs.
- Develops and implements the IT budget.
- Communicates goals, projects, and timelines of the company to the department; plans ways to execute those goals within the department.
- Establishes long-term IS needs and plans and develops strategies for developing systems and acquiring software and hardware necessary to meet those needs.
- Assists as top-level contact for end users in determining IS/IT requirements and/or solutions.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations that apply to systems operations.
- Includes supervisory responsibilities of overseeing projects and assignments of IT/IS department.
- Leads efficient operation of the team so that prompt modernization and upgrades are performs as needed
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Abilities:
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Technology or a Bachelor’s degree in a computer field with at least 10 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Hands on experience with end users in a manufacturing environment required
- Excellent ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly processes to accomplish goals.
- Excellent managerial skills. Knowledge of technical management, and administrative procedures. Knowledge of data center management, developing budgets, strategic planning and quality management.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication skills. Able to interpret instructions both written and oral in English.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Able to work in a team with co-workers to resolve work issues. Able to manage paper files and electronic records.