Class A Driver
Class A Driver
Family-owned and operated feed mill company located in Perris, CA, has an immediate opening for a Class A Truck Driver. The Class A Truck Driver will be responsible for making local delivers.
Qualified Drivers must have:
- Current Class-A Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Current DOT Medical Certification or expired recently
- Pallet Jack & Forklift Experience a must.
- Experience driving a Manuel truck and Bobtail/Stinger truck experience is a plus.
- Pay starting at $22.00 an hour with 20 hours of Overtime per week.
* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Ensures correct loading of vehicle by loading product or material, directing material handlers.
* Delivers product to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains records by completing driver log, obtaining shipper & receiver authorizations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting Skills, Loading & Unloading pallets on truck with standing electric Pallet Jack to stores and ranches locally and/or Northern California. Routes to Arizona sometimes available.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life & LTD insurance
- 401k plan with an Employer Match up to 4% age includingof wages.