Local Manufacturing Company in the Yucaipa is seeking a Material Handler to join their team! The company has been in business since 1956. As one of the top manufacturing companies in the area, the company has over 400 employees and is continuing to grow. They are a leader in micro technology; thriving in a culture of innovation and attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges. Please call our office (909)792-1252 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Position: 1st shift- 7am- 3:30pm (Monday thru Friday)
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
- Material Handler
- Operating a sit-down forklift
- Will be loading and unloading all materials
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
What You Need to be Considered:
- Interprets instructions both written and oral
- Works in a team environment to resolve work issues
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Communicates effectively in English
- Must have sit-down forklift experience
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to occasionally exert push force up to 50