Located in San Bernardino County, aerospace manufacturer of Ultra-Precise Micro Technology Solutions is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team. This innovative industry leader continues to grow year after year and offers competitive salary and a generous benefit package.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall management of department operations. Works closely with Senior Management to provide quality oversight, support and expertise for department operations and functions. Resolves personnel matters, equipment failures and production processes within department. Makes recommendations for equipment, quality improvements and inventory control methods. Meets production schedules to ensure customer on-time delivery
- Responsible for managing department personnel including hiring, training, evaluating, and mentoring. Ensures that department processes are accurate and effective for moving parts, equipment or materials to production departments or for customer delivery.
- Supports the goals and Quality Objectives of the company. Reviews and analyzes production, quality, inventory, and other operational reports to ensure accuracy, delivery times and schedules. Follows company confidentiality standards.
- Makes recommendations or suggestions for product improvement or department operations. Reads and interprets drawings, sets department priorities and ensures quality objectives are met.
- Plans, prepares and presents monthly performance measures.
- Reviews and analyzes data reports. Creates, manages, maintains and updates files and electronic records in Epicor and the Company's network.
KNOWLEDGE and ABILITES
Knowledge of administrative procedures. Able to manage paper files and electronic records. Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to interpret instructions both written and oral. Able to work in a team with co-workers to resolve work issues. Able to communicate effectively in English.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
SALARY and BENEFITS
Annual salary for this position starts at $85,000 and depends on skills, abilities and experience
Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and also Life Insurance