Rancho Cucamonga, California
A Large Manufacturing plant located in the Rancho Cucamonga, CA area is seeking Mechanical Assemblers for their 1st Shift. This position is Temp to Hire and offers great opportunities for growth!
Arrow Staffing has been connecting people to change lives since 1972. As a staffing leader, we partner with many of the area’s best companies to help our associates realize their career goals. To find additional opportunities with Arrow Staffing, go to our website arrowstaffing.com and search jobs.
Shift: 5am - 2:30pm (9/80 Schedule)
The Rubber Mold Operator, through work orders and supervisor direction, cuts and trims excess material or cut threads off various Life Support Assemblies and sub-assemblies using knives, scissors, and other hand tools, portable power tools, or bench-mounted tools. The trimmer also cleans, treats, buffs, or polishes finished items.
0 - 1 years of experience in a production environment or equivalent preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
- Knowledge of various hand tools, including their uses, and maintenance.
- Understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Verbally able to convey information effectively.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, have a positive professional demeanor.
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to read Work Order instructions required
- Blueprint skills preferred
- Ability to work in a comprehensive team environment
- Cuts and trims excess material or cut threads off various Life Support Assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Cuts, shapes, and trims materials, using knives, scissors, and other hand tools, portable power tools, or bench-mounted tools.
- Cleans, treats, buffs, or polishes finished items, using grinders, brushes, chisels, and cleaning solutions and polishing materials
- Maintains regular attendance and excellent punctuality.
- Completes other duties as directed by Department Lead and/or Supervisor.