Are you a person who gets things done? Do you enjoy fast paced logistics? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly pay checks? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job: 1st shift - Warehouse Team Member is responsible for, performing work involving the skills of a forklift Operator, shipping dept.
Shift: 7:00pm-4:30am, M- Fri.
Pay-rate: $17.00 an hour
- Shipping, verifying orders
- Forklift, Reach and Sitdown
- Build pallets according to outbound order specifications
- load and Unload trailers & bobtail units in a precise and timely manner
- Responsible for loading trucks efficiently and accurately, following warehouse guidelines
- Responsible for pre and post inspection of the forklift and other equipment
- Maintains and Enforces a safe work environment
- Maintains a clean and organized work space
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines while operating a forklift
- Must attend forklift training and certification courses, when necessary
- Maintain accurate paperwork for inventory control, including outgoing orders, and other inventory movement paperwork
- Contributes to the overall team atmosphere
- And all other duties assigned
- High school diploma
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have 1 year in warehouse environment
- Must have 1 year forklift operator experience.
- Must be able to operate stand-up forklifts, sit-down forklifts, and rider pallets jacks.
- Warehouse, shipping, and receiving.
- Must poses good teamwork skills and packaging product knowledge.
- Lift/push/pull 50 lbs., stand, walk, lift, crouch and reach for 8-hour day.
Must poses the ability to work in a high pace environment