A recruiter is needed to join a plastics manufacturer's team. This company is an excellent place to grow your career if you are a hardworking and dedicated individual! The ideal candidate will have experience as an onsite recruiter working with a high volume account.
- Location: Beaumont, Ca
- Full Time schedule: 7:30A – 4:30P
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/social media/ etc.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
What You Need to be considered:
- 2 Years of Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills