Manufacturer in the City of Rialto is seeking a HR Generalist to join their team! Submit your resume to be considered to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively stay abreast of legal and regulatory developments that impact human resources
functions, to include federal, and state payroll, wage compliance laws and ensure compliance
with HIPAA and all labor regulations.
- Helps to administer employee recognition programs. Assist with all employee activities.
luncheons, service awards, holiday celebrations, summer picnic. Coordinate events with
- Performs routine tasks required to assist in the administration of human resource programs
including compensation, benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations,
performance and talent management, productivity, recognition, and morale, occupational health
and safety and training and development.
- Assist with employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring
complex and/or sensitive matters to Head of Human Resources.
- Assist with Open Enrollment and benefits related inquiries.
- Leave of Absence Administration in compliance with FMLA, CFRA, FFCRA, PDL, Intermittent…
- As needed, attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and
- Maintain and update all bulletin boards including state and federal regulations
- Assist with regular reports as required (e.g., headcount, overtime, attendance, organization
chart, payroll discrepancy, etc.).
- Backup for exempt and non-exempt payroll processing; track all time off request.
- Prepare paperwork needed to create new employee files, input new employees into HRIS
system maintain employee file records.
- Post jobs and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the
needs of the organization.
- Pre-screens candidates and selects qualified candidates for consideration by the hiring
manager; Schedule interviews. Coordinate pre-employment drug tests and background checks.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward company goals
and an effective hand-off to operations
- Communicate with managers to identify departmental training needs
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems
and equipment, and coordinating enrollment
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training,
continuing education, and work assessments.
- Performs administrative and clerical support; Performs other duties as assigned.
What you need to be considered:
- Knowledge of federal, state and local wage and labor laws. Workers Compensation, OSHA,
PDL, FMLA, CFRA, ADA and FFCRA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Exceptional attention detail.
- Organization, independence and confidentiality focus.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative, high sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information in the utmost professional manner.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience,
Minimum of five years’ Human Resources experience
Experience with HRIS software programs.
Advanced computer expertise, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and
Strong analytical and abstract reasoning skills.