Local distribution company in the Redlands is seeking a Bottle Filler to join their team! The company has been established since 1948 and is now the largest supplier of food-grade oils on the west coast. Please call our office (909)792-1252 to be considered. Shift: Monday thru Friday. Hours 7am to 3:30pm. Pay rate: $16/hr.
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
- Bottle Filler
- Filling containers with oil
- Operate machine to ensure quality and conformity of filled products to standards.
- Apply labels on correctly and in a timely matter.
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Secure finished containers by attaching proper lids.
- Stock and sort product for packaging.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Clean station after every shift, leaving no oils spills behind.
What You Need to be Considered:
- Must wear non-slip shoes.
- Be able to maintain an acceptable work pace throughout the day.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items.
- The employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
- Requires the ability to move around and maneuver products when necessary.