Client Success Manager
Client Success Manager
Rancho Cucamonga, California
A Computer Solutions company in Rancho is seeking a Client Success Manager to join their team. This is a great company who hires on quickly and is a very positive and great environment. There will be some travel involved. Do you have a clean driving record, account management experience, IT experience, a lot of computer knowledge and the ability to work in a fast paced environment? Please read over the description below and if you feel you are qualified apply at Arrowstaffing.com.
Monday - Friday – 8AM to 5PM
$25 per hour/$51,000K Salary
JOB TITLE: Client Success Manager
ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Account Management of Elite Team Client Base, Ongoing Strategic Huddles & Follow-ups, Inbound Call Support, Monthly Dashboard Deliverables, Vendor Coordination for Remote Site Support, Participate in Onboarding for any New Client Accounts, Inventory Management as needed, Project & Service-Related Follow-ups
The primary objective of the Client Success Manager is to be a proactive customer service liaison for clients. The role is responsible for understanding and improving the customer experience as a whole for our clients. This role will work with all other resources to ensure clear communication and remove roadblocks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
➢ Regularly participate and provide client feedback to Elite Team as well as all other departments via Microsoft Teams, Emails, CW tickets, and Direct Phone Communication to move action items forward.
➢ Document all client communication in CW as it is worked and provide client with updates on Services Tickets and or any Activity being worked to eliminate “dark time”.
➢ Ongoing participation in weekly Client Strategy Meetings and Huddles
➢ Develop an understanding oft client base to help develop and improve the client experience.
➢ Ongoing communication and planning with Client Base through Huddle Process / Client Communication Cadence
➢ Maintain & Delivery of Client Success Dashboards on a Monthly Basis
➢ Ability to identify Client risks and develop solution strategies with TA Team and Service Resources
➢ Document Escalations as they unfold and participate in internal team meetings for effective execution of resolution.
➢ Must have strong communication skills as well as the ability to present information to C-Levels & IT Managers
➢ Ongoing ability to Set & Manage Client Expectations
➢ Participate in the completion of onboarding utilizing a Detailed Project Plan within SharePoint
➢ Facilitate New Client Introduction Team Meeting and ongoing Onboarding Documentation.
➢ Must have excellent time management skills and ability to
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education and Soft Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Account management & business process experience required
• 2+ years of customer service experience preferred
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• High comfort level with face-to-face interaction with senior leadership positions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong ability to manage time effectively in a dynamic environment
• Good analytic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work successfully with an integrated support team
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic environment
• Works effectively with other members of the organization to address client issues.
• Participates in daily huddles and weekly team meetings with Client Strategy & Service Department.
• Effectively escalates client issues and follows-up to make sure that the client is satisfied.
• Participates in developing procedures and suggesting improvements to existing procedures.
• Documents all contact with the systems or clients in the trouble-ticketing application and updates all information within the client knowledge base as appropriate.