Local Manufacturing Company in the Riverside area is seeking an Assembler to join their team! The company has been in business since 1988. As one of the top manufacturing companies in the area, the company has over 100 employees and is continuing to grow. They are a leader in stainless steel and wire mesh filtration products; thriving in a culture of innovation and attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges. Please call our office (909)792-1252 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Position: 1st shift- 7am- 3:30pm, 2nd shift 3:30pm-12 Midnight (Monday thru Thursday).
Pay-rate: $16.00/hr., Temp to hire
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
- Positioning parts according o knowledge or unit being assembled
- Must be able to follow bills of materials, operation sheets, and blueprints
- Must be detailed orientated
- Epoxies, brazes, resistance welds, cements otherwise fasten parts together
- Will train
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files, grinders and scrapers produce close fit between parts
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good Dexterity skills
What You Need to be Considered:
- Interprets instructions both written and oral
- Works in a team environment to resolve work issues
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Communicates effectively in English
- Must be able to occasionally exert push force up to 50