Popular restaurant and bar offering a laid-back hangout, classic bar, food and live music is looking to hire an experienced, charismatic General/Bar Manager.
Qualified individuals must have experience running a privately owned bar. Must possess the ability to be a quick-thinking leader who can adapt to the daily change in the workplace and consistently meet customer demands.
Required skills include:
- Extensive business management skills to oversee bar operations
- Sales planning experience and profit driven
- Proven history in improving food cost, payroll cost and increased profit
- Ability to create a beverage program
- Ability to order beverages and maintain inventory
- Experience working with Point of Sale (POS) System
- Experience improving workflows behind the bar, in the kitchen and service
- Proven success hiring, managing, training and scheduling staff
- Ability to generate and manage cost reports
- Ability to assist with weekly payroll
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Food handlers’ certification
- Knowledge of all required licensing, maintenance and renewals
- Ability to create a fun atmosphere
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work from 6pm to 2pm, Tuesday through Sunday
- Ability to keep an orderly bar and storage area
- Ability to maintain safe environment for workers and patrons
Would prefer bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, restaurant management, business administration, or a related area.
Pay starts at $55k base salary with a bonus incentive based off of profitability.