Growing Southern California Staffing company is looking for a recruiter to work at a client site in Valencia, California. If you enjoy identifying and interviewing general labor talent, this is the position for you. This position will be the primary liaison between client and the staffing company and will be responsible for:
- Manage flow of candidate interviews onsite.
- Conduct on the spot and/or scheduled interviews.
- Host job fairs when necessary.
- Communicate interview schedule with staff daily.
- Providing interview feedback to client when handing off candidates for the hiring process.
- Assist with new-hire orientation/onboarding.
- Assist with new-hire follow-up during probationary period.
Assist with exit interview/phone calls to determine feedback regarding turnover
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Post-secondary certification or diploma preferred.
Recruiting, orientation, and employee retention experience is a plus
Salary commeasurable with experience.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org