A global wide, well-established company in the city of Rialto is hiring for an Assembly Supervisor. This manufacturing company has been around for over 43 years delivering high quality packaging material used primarily for the protection of perishable goods. The company offers a generous medical package and it a great place to grow! If you are interested and qualified candidate please apply today! Please email: email@example.com
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm. Monday thru Friday. (Must be able to work Overtime).
Temp to Hire.
Pay: $65K-$80K, DOE
- 5-8 years of experience in Mechanical Assembly
- Understanding of electronics, pneumatics, PLC Controls and experience in the packaging machinery industry
- Must know how to read high skilled in blueprints and engineering drawings
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain regular attendance and be punctual
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of computer systems and software, including Microsoft Office products
A Day on the Job:
- Leads, supervise, trains and coordinate the work of employees who work on mechanical or fabricated parts on the equipment assembly floor.
- Plans, schedules, or coordinates projects activities to meet budget and deadlines.
- Prepares work schedules, assigns work and oversees the work product.
- Develops and establishes processes to improve quality or reduce cost
- Participates in out of specification and failure investigations and recommends corrective actions.
- Reviews and inspects work for quality, accuracy and completeness.