Santa Ana, California
Environmental consulting firm is looking to hire an energetic and resourceful Marketing Assistant for their Santa Ana location.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for a variety of daily tasks as well as long-range assignments. This position will assist the Proposal Coordinator in preparing materials for proposal submittals.
Qualified applicants must:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing
- Have proposal coordination experience
- Have experience working in the environmental industry
- Be detailed oriented, a self-starter, reliable
- Be able to work independently and on a team
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Be well organized and an excellent multitasker
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek Vision (CRM) data management and Constant Contact
This position starts at $25.00 hourly with generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, paid holidays and vacation.
Submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered.