A large well-known humane company is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join their team.
Do you have accounting support experience? Do you have working knowledge of accounts payable, entering financial transactions and verifying data by matching source information? Are you seeking a part time about 30 hours a week?
If you have the experience and would fit in this role please apply at arrowstaffing.com and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours M-F 8AM to 3PM
Under the direction of the Controller, a part-time (max 20 hours/week) Accounting Clerk will support the accounting department by filing documents, and type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be familiar with accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Enter key data of financial transactions, such as journal entries, deposits, and accounts payable, into the database
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents
• Maintain accounting records by making copies; filing documents
• Other duties as assigned
• General knowledge of accounting
• Fast typing skills; knowledge of touch-typing system is strongly preferred
• Competency of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
• Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
• Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
• High school degree or equivalent