Grand Rapids, Michigan
Assemblers needed in SE Grand Rapids!
Arrow Staffing is currently looking to fill 2 openings on 1st Shift for Assembly in Grand Rapids. All candidates must have previous experience in reading blueprints and using a variety of measuring and hand tools. This is a long term, temp to hire position and a great opportunity!
Schedule: 7:00am-4:30pm (M-F)
Pay: $17.00-$18.00/hr.+ (Depends on Experience)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good math skills (decimals, fractions, etc.)
- 6 months previous assembly and blueprint experience
- Proven ability to read a tape measure, calibration equipment and understand tolerances
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – positive attitude as well
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Have and maintain great attendance
- Assemble bearings, rollers, metal components, plastic components, and other machinery pieces and parts
- Precisely follow blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Utilize hand tools and measuring tools as necessary
- Lift up to 35 lbs. of manufacturing equipment
- Work individually or with the team
- Follow general safety procedures
- Maintain a clean work area
If you are interested in manufacturing but have not worked with blueprints or tools, we may still have a job opening that is a fit for you. Call our office for more info at 616-600-0625 and schedule your interview today!
Arrow Staffing has been connecting people to change lives since 1972. As a staffing leader, we partner with many of the area’s best companies to help our associates realize their career goals. To find additional opportunities with Arrow Staffing, go to our website www.arrowstaffing.com and search jobs.