Senior International Accountant
Senior International Accountant
A large well known beverage company in Corona, CA. is seeking an Senior International Accountant.
Do you have 3 to 7 years of accounting under your belt? Do you have a BA along with a CPA in Accounting? Are you seeking a great opportunity with a large well known company with stability?
If you have feel like you have the experience and would fit in this role please apply at arrowstaffing.com and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours M-F 8AM to 5PM
Pay: $36-$42 per hour or 74K to 87K salary depending on expereince
The candidate will lead the monthly closing process for assigned countries of the international division: complete
financial reporting requirements and prepare financial and operational analysis from international operations. The accountant will develop processes and procedures to enhance the reporting process and provide support to
management on a proactive basis. The candidate will lead the audit process with third party audit firms, as well as review and reconcile all tax filings with third party accounting firms. Candidate must possess skills to comprehend complex domestic and international business strategies and transactions and record such events in accordance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, while also learning the assigned country’s accounting principles Essential Job Functions:
- ·Oversees the accounting and finance activities of portions of the international division
- Collects, analyzes and understands actuals, forecasts and plan
- Processes divisional journal entries and the related balance sheet reconciliations
- Performs financial analyses to influence business decisions and provide recommendations to management on projects that affect the markets.
- Coordinates with the markets the communication regarding major events that impact accounting and financials. tax changes, audits, changes in divisional reporting methodologies, requirements for forecasts and actuals, maintains on-going relationship with the markets to understand the state of the business, the major changes and the key factors that impact the business.
- Review and reconcile all tax filings for the assigned country(ies).
- Manage the audit
- Review and process all compliance/statutory filings required
- BS/BA required; CPA/MBA preferred
- Three to seven years’ experience in accounting or auditing
- A sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Financial Accounting Standards
- The candidate should possess technical expertise in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, variance analysis and foreign currency translation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in all other Microsoft Office applications
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience in consumer products, licensing and/or entertainment preferred
- Position requires frequent communication with various management levels across many disciplines, countries and cultures. The candidate must be able to direct and control the work of other individuals through written and verbal communication.
- Spanish fluency preferred