A Large manufacturing plant, located in the Chino area, is looking for Packers for their 2nd shift!
The company has brand new, state of the art machinery, robotics and production equipment. This position is Temp-to-Hire!
Shift: 2:30pm - 11pm
Summary: A Packer is a person that picks finished goods. Such as doors, drawers, combos, etc. utilizing carton boxes and foam protectors. Also straps and wraps complete order onto pallets.
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Ability to use Air Staple Gun.
- Ability to use strapping tools
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within the tolerances marked on the blueprints.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Test finished products for defects.
- Responsible for adding necessary hardware for installation units.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- High School education
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work in flexible shifts
- Good attention to dtail
- Read and understand pick tickets in English
- Stand for long periods of time
- Repetitive movement
If you are interested in the position, please apply NOW and call us at 909-786-4320! We look forward to hearing from you!