Rancho Cucamonga, California
A Large Manufacturing plant located in the Rancho Cucamonga, CA area is seeking Mechanical Assemblers for their 1st Shift. This position is Temp to Hire and offers great opportunities for growth!
PURPOSE (Brief, concise statement of expected results: the reason the position exists):
The Mechanical Assembler - 1 is responsible for completing mechanical assemblies of various Respiratory systems. Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams. Operates hand or power tools, or production equipment. Assembles various Life Support Assemblies and sub-assemblies. Performs tasks associated with repair of assemblies and sub-assemblies including taking apart and reassembling components after repairing or replacing parts.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Vocational training preferred but not required.
0 - 2 years experience in a fast-paced production and test environment or equivalent preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (These are things the candidate should possess prior to being hired, i.e., computer skills):
- Must have the ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Posses a basic understanding of Production Processes (Assembly, Packaging etc.)
- Demonstrate basic to intermediate mechanical skills
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Must be able to follow directions carefully
- Ability to work between multiple programs and tasks simultaneously and efficiently
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, while demonstrating a positive professional demeanor
- Excellent time management skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- Basic to intermediate ability to Interpret Blueprints and Schematics to Assemble and Troubleshoot Mechanical Assemblies
- Professionalism and ability to interface effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to work in a comprehensive team environment
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (List the essential functions of the position, i.e., what incumbent is required to do, not how it is done):
- Identifies sub assemblies per drawings
- Assembles and packages components in accordance with written or verbal instruction
- May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to another, during the assembly process.
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Maintains production equipment through proper cleaning and care
- Ensures appearance and condition standards for quality are met for end product as well as all subassemblies and components
- Uses assembly fixtures, hand tools, gauges, measuring devices, and equipment
- Builds respiratory systems and other complex sub assemblies
- Will perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you feel that you have what it takes to be successful in this position, PLEASE call us at 909-786-4320 or apply NOW! We look forward to hearing from you!