EPJ, 3rd shift
EPJ, 3rd shift
Are you a person who gets things done? Do you enjoy fast paced logistics? Are you looking for steady hours, weekly pay checks, and overtime?
Well, we have the job for you! We have a great client who provides an excellent work environment, offers great benefits (once hired), and plenty of over time.
This distributor of paper materials, located in Redlands, CA., is looking for you to join their team! Email email@example.com to be considered...
The 3rd Shift - Warehouse Team Member is responsible for, performing work involving the skills of a forklift Operator, order selector. loading trailers bobtail trucks within a designated stop sequence.
Shift: 6pm to 3:30am (Sunday through Thursday) with A LOT OF OVERTIME!
- Move materials/inventory safely within the warehouse
- Pick/pack orders per outbound order specifications
- Build pallets according to outbound order specifications
- load and Unload trailers & bobtail units in a precise and timely manner
- Responsible for loading trucks efficiently and accurately, following warehouse guidelines
- Responsible for pre and post inspection of the forklift and other equipment
- Maintains and Enforces a safe work environment
- Maintains a clean and organized work space
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines while operating a forklift
- Must attend forklift training and certification courses, when necessary
- Maintain accurate paperwork for inventory control,including outgoing orders, and other inventory movement paperwork
- Contributes to the overall team atmosphere
- And all other duties assigned
- High school diploma
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Must have 6 months experience in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to operate electric rider pallet jack or pallet jack
- Warehouse, shipping, and receiving.
- Must poses good teamwork skills and packaging product knowledge.
- Lift/push/pull 50 lbs, stand, walk, lift, crouch and reach for 8-hour day.
- Must poses the ability to work in a high pace environment.