Rancho Cucamonga, California
A large tire DC in Rancho is seeking an Administrative Clerk for their team! Do you have experience with BOL's and Shipping and Receiving? Have you worked with a WMS system checking drivers in and out? Are you looking for a long-term position and possess these skills?
If so please see the description below for more details and apply at arrowstaffing.com and then give us a call –909-786-4320
M-F – 8AM to 5PM - $17 per hour
Responsible for supporting the Inbound, Outbound, Inventory Control, and data input into the Warehouse
Management system (WMS). The position requires excellent communication skills within internal/external
customers. The position relies heavily on the execution and maintenance of all inventory transactions;
ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures. To perform this job successfully, the
candidate shall be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, within a DC
environment. This position relies on hands on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The
qualified candidate must demonstrate excellent organization and detail oriented skills. He/she will be
required to perform a variety of tasks under limited supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude
is required Responsible for the daily inventory reconciliation towards the end of shift. The inventory
reconciliation is done daily and must reconcile all inventory transactions performed during the shift.
Familiar with ISO, C-TPAT general process, and / or RF/RFID software / hardware a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Inbound / Outbound documentation, Bill of Ladings (BOLs) for all Will-Call orders.
- Validate inbound data in WMS to insure accurate receipt and update of the inventory data.
- Maintain DC outbound notification system with the respective shipments.
- Process and maintain records for all ship-confirmations
- Process all inventory transactions pertaining to item movement in the Distribution Center. (rummages, adjustments, item code changes, inbound and outbound transactions)
- Maintain and update inventory database and generate inventory reports.
- Maintain the inventory aging process by ensuring inventory reflects correct date codes and for report generation and submission to management.
- Support and maintain daily cycle count process; reconcile discrepancies and maintains daily inventory transfers.
- Process Cycle Counts and compile data to create performance reports (KPI).
- Maintain locations control in the system to ensure locations are properly assigned to the respective zones.
- Assist with the Federal Express process by retrieving and saving order files.
- Maintain filling process and provide adequate archive process.
- Perform all other administrative and / or DC related duties as assigned. Analyze WMS Order Management Module to properly allocate and execute daily orders
- Assist domestic transportation with daily capacity planning and ship routing