Grand Rapids, Michigan
Arrow Staffing in Kentwood is seeking an individual with MATERIAL HANDLER experience for a local Manufacturing Company. This is a 1st Shift position. The MATERIAL HANDLER position is responsible for processing all incoming inventory in addition to moving and staging materials and finished products for the fabrication team. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone who is interested in pursuing a career material handling as well as machine manufacturing. The primary duty will be to move materials throughout the warehouse using the HiLo forklift. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the HiLo and be able to show up to work every day on-time. Call us today for an immediate interview! 616-600-0625.
- Move inventory and finished product with the HiLo forklift]
- Entering incoming inventory into the company’s ERP system
- Preparing orders for shipment as needed.
- Other tasks may be assigned as needed
- Flexibility is a MUST
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months forklift or related experience
- Ability to read and speak English
- MUST be dependable
Schedule: 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay: $15.00-$16.00/hr. (Depending on Experience)