A leading and nationally recognized hardware manufacturer and supplier is looking for candidates to join their family! This company prides itself in giving their customers, which range from commercial companies to individual homeowner’s, the high-quality repair and replacement parts that they deserve! If you are ready for a long term, temp to hire opportunity, that would include benefits, paid time off, vacation, holiday pay, all once hired on, this is job for you!! Keep reading for more information,
Shift: 2nd, 10am to 8:15pm
Position: Receiving Clerk
A Day on the Job:
- Examines and compares content with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepares documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Records shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Maintain inventory of stock.
- Good communication skills
- Notifies appropriate departments of problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience highly preferred.
- Oracle experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and speak some English
- Ability to perform high quality work within assigned deadlines.
- Regular, timely attendance.
- Strong ability to work well in a variety of team environments.
- Be able to, stoop, stand, bend over, sit, kneel and squat for extended periods of time.
Apply today through us, Arrow Staffing!! Here at Arrow Staffing we pride ourself in giving our candidates the best service possible. If you are ready for the connection that could change your life, we urge you to apply today. We can’t wait to meet you!