Local Manufacturing Company in the Yucaipa is seeking a Shipping clerk to join their team! The company has been in business since 1956. As one of the top manufacturing companies in the area, the company has over 400 employees and is continuing to grow. They are a leader in micro technology; thriving in a culture of innovation and attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges. Please call our office (909)792-1252 or email your resume to email@example.com to be considered.
Position: 1st shift- 7am- 3:30pm (Monday thru Friday)
Pay-rate: $15-$18/hr., Temp to hire
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
- Prepares, packs, seal and labels product for shipping
- Counts, packs and ships
- Maintains inventory control issues material for outside processing and assembly
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
What You Need to be Considered:
- Interprets instructions both written and oral
- Works in a team environment to resolve work issues
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Communicates effectively in English
- Understand and performs computer entry transactions and follows instructions on Travelers
- Must be able to occasionally exert push force up to 50