A global wide, well established company in the city of Rialto is hiring for a Deburr. This manufacturing company has been around for over 43 years delivering high quality packaging material used primarily for the protection of perishable goods. The company offers a generous medical package and it a great place to grow! If you are interested and feel you are a qualified candidate please give us a call at (909)792-1252 and send your to resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm. Monday thru Friday. Temp to Hire. Be able to work Overtime.
Pay: $17-$19 an hour
Sets-up and operates pneumatic and hand tools to polish metal surfaces on a variety of metal component parts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Responsible for deburring, polishing, assemble, etches part numbers on machine and performs other various machine operations.
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled.
- Works from blue prints and uses hand grinders and common hand tools to grind and polish a variety of parts to meet contour, size, and finish requirements.
- Keeps workstation clean and orderly.
- Verifies starting materials are adequate prior to beginning to work.
- Responsible for quality of the finished product or services outlined above.
- Move incoming/outgoing material within the department.
- Overtime as needed.
- Follows all Company safety rules and safe work practices.
- Maintains regular attendance and excellent punctuality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required To Perform the Essential Job Functions:
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Possesses basic machinist tools such as micrometers, scales, wrenches, and indicators.
- Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.