Local Distribution Company in the Redlands is seeking a Receiving Clerk to join their team! The company has been in business for over 15 years and is nationally recognized as a leader in the window and door repair and hardware industry and is currently looking to expand its dealer network in the U.S. Please call our office (909)792-1252 or apply today!
Shift: 1st, 5am - 1:45pm
A Day on the Job:
- Examines contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepares documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Records shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience highly preferred.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and speak some English
- Ability to perform high quality work within assigned deadlines.
- Regular, timely attendance.
- Strong ability to work well in a variety of team environments.
- Be able to, stoop, stand, bend over, sit, kneel and squat for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds of weight throughout assigned workday.