Rancho Cucamonga, California
Battery company in Rancho is seeking an Account Administrator – Ideal candidate will have experience in receptionist duties, computer knowledge, great customer service skills as well as proficient in MS Office and some experience in Quickbooks.
Monday thru Friday – 7:30AM to 4:30PM - $16.00 per hour
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call us at 909-786-4320
Lorbel provides service maintenance contracts and product sales. The Account Administrator Assistant is responsible for providing clerical support for the Account Administrator. Their project management nature helps provide start to finish support for special projects or any other customer request.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support Account Administrator with daily tasks or projects.
- Make follow-up calls to clients or outside vendors on behalf of Account Administrator.
- Work closely with clients, vendors and internal staff.
- Provide clerical support with Field Service Reports, Quotes, Service renewals.
- Maintains operations by following Lorbel policies and procedures.
- Maintain communication with management on daily tasks and projects.
- Special projects as needed.
- Able to cross train and support Customer Service Department and Front Desk.
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, One Note, Adobe PDF
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Clerical/Office background is helpful.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to Detail.
- Comfortable working independently and a self-starter.