Local Manufacturing Company in the Redlands is seeking Assemblers tech to join their team! The company has been in business since 1979. As one of the top manufacturing companies in the area, the company has over 100 employees and is continuing to grow. They are a leader in Electric Meter Sockets thriving in a culture of innovation and attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges. Please call our office (909)792-1252 or email your resume to email@example.com to be considered.
Position: 1st shift- 7am- 3:30pm, (Monday thru Thursday, 32 hours) *They are closed on Fridays. Once hired on associate will work 4 days 10 hours.
Pay-rate: $14/hr., Temp to hire
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
- Must be detailed orientated
- Will train
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good Dexterity skills
What You Need to be Considered:
- Interprets instructions both written and oral
- Works in a team environment to resolve work issues
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Communicates effectively in English
- Must be able to occasionally exert push force up to 50