A global wide, well established company in the city of San Bernardino is hiring for a Saw Operator (1st and 2nd shift). This manufacturing company has been around for over 43 years delivering high quality packaging material used primarily for the protection of perishable goods. The company offers a generous medical package and it a great place to grow! If you are interested and feel you are a qualified candidate please give us a call at (909)792-1252 and send your to resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Hours: 1st, 6am - 2:30 pm
2nd, 3:25pm - 11:55pm.
Monday thru Friday.
Temp to Hire. Be able to work Overtime.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years minimum working in a manufacturing/machine shop environment
- basic knowledge using various measuring devices including calipers and measuring tape
- know how to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Forklift operating knowledge
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain regular attendance and be punctual
- Be able to work in a team environment
- be able to lift up to 50-70 lbs.
A Day on the Job:
- Operates and sets-up all saw machines
- cutting raw material using specified work orders and blueprints
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Follow through until the order is completed and placed for the proper work order
- Notify of any discrepancies or defects in new material
- Attendance and punctuality and the ability to work over time is a must