Local Distribution in the City of Redlands is hiring for an Inventory Procurement position. Company is well established and continues to be a global leader in the field distribution of automobile drive Shafts and Axels since 2006. The ideal candidate will have related experience, strong organization skills, and the ability to maintain proper inventory levels and internal communications. To be considered please submit your resume to email@example.com
A Day on the job:
- Prepare weekly inventory orders to vendors
- Direct and oversee cycle counts
- Track and communicate receipt of orders
- Provide daily uploads of inventory levels to customers
- Research and acquiring supplies necessary for the smooth running of production.
- Offer solutions to help the company better manage costs on supplies and vendor services.
What You Need:
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to compose emails with good grammar
- Exceptional attention to detail, Self-starter with strong self-initiative
- Strong mathematical skills
- Exceptional data entry skills (fast and accurate)
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Previous ordering and inventory control experience with large number of SKUs is preferred.