Sun City, California
Escrow company located in Menifee has an immediate opening for an Escrow Assistant.
What you need to be considered:
- 2 years of experience working in the Escrow industry as an assistant or related role
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate daily office operations and customer service while providing administrative support to escrow officers.
- Receive, review, and receipted earnest money for all residential and commercial contracts.
- Open title and escrow orders upon request, playing close attention to detail.
- Order all payoff's involved in transactions, property tax certificates, HOA resale certificates, and municipality lien status, / and or release.
- Researched customer files and prepared real estate closing documents.
- Perform general office functions such as filing, photocopying, data entry and other duties.
- Assist in resolving and satisfying client requests and internal operational issues.
- Increase productivity by implementing standard file processing procedures and organizing a supply ordering system.
- Continually improve knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback and self-identified professional developmental needs.
- funding and closing of all transactions.
- Opening and notating receipt in all new escrows.
- Preparing estimated closing statements for buyer and seller.
- Assisting lenders with their funding and closing conditions
- Entering the status reports with all pertinent information for clients
- Performing as back up to the team
- Managing all aspects of the escrow transaction
- Performing other duties as required