Job Title: Escrow Officer
Job Status: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Pay: Competitive Pay and Generous Benefits
Location: Redlands, CA and Menifee, CA
Well established Escrow Company is looking for Escrow Officer.
A working knowledge of escrow transactions in accordance with industry policies and procedures is needed.
Manage the entire real estate closing process from opening to closing of an escrow:
- Strong project management skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills, keeping principals informed on the status of their escrow.
- Monitor and maintain escrow accounts established in the purchase and sale agreement in compliance with industry procedures and policies.
- Obtain and review preliminary title reports and clear various liens and judgments to ensure it complies with company and any applicable guidelines.
- Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepare and review transaction documents.
- Balance file and perform closing, prepare and distribute all disbursements, including wires.
- Follow up on final title policies from vendors.
- All other duties assigned.
A desire to work within and origination that fosters growth for all involved.
Must pass DBO and EAFC background checks as per industry requirements.
- Escrow Officer: 5 years (Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely dependable