Grand Rapids, Michigan
Arrow Staffing is currently looking to hire Level 1 and Level 2 assemblers for a manufacturing facility located in NE Grand Rapids. This is a great career opportunity for a candidate with some assembly experience who is ready to take that knowledge to the next level. If you enjoy working with metal and building products from scratch – this is the position for you! Take a look at the job description below and call our office today for immediate consideration!
- Position components and assemble to build units; examine connections for correct fit; fasten parts and subassemblies
- Operators basic hand tools, such as impact drivers and wrenches
- Effectively communicate any issues affecting production to the team lead or supervisor
- Record daily production and scrap in ERP system
- Follow daily schedules and meet production goals
- Produce quality parts that meet company/customer specifications
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Other job duties will be assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time while sitting or standing
- Ability to perform basic math skills i.e. add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Basic computer skills
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to regularly lift 20 lbs. and ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work with a team
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Great Attitude, Energy, Effort, and Attendance.
Pay: $14.00-$18.00/hr.+ (depends on experience)