Engineering Company is seeking a planner/scheduler for their order fulfillment department to join their team . As one of the top manufacturing companies in the area, the company has over 400 employees and is continuing to grow. They are a leader in micro technology; thriving in a culture of innovation and attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges.
Submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered!
A Day on the Job:
Schedules, coordinates and expedites the flow of raw materials and product within and between production departments. Monitors production movement, volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and inventory.
- Reviews bills of material and other documentation to schedule production, determine material requirements and establish production sequence.
- Monitors production flow, equipment repairs and delivery status to support production schedules.
- Oversees activities related to material, inventory control and production scheduling. Maintains accuracy of production updates and product movement through Epicor ERP System.
- Creates job travelers and production schedules. Records production movement and inventory control using Epicor ERP System software.
- Revises production schedules when required due to design changes, priorities, material shortages, equipment failure, backlogs, or other interruptions.
Knowledge and Abilities
Interprets instructions both written and oral. Works in a team environment to resolve work issues. Knowledge of basic shop math. Communicates effectively in English.
Education and Experience
College level coursework or High School Diploma preferred. Previous work experience in manufacturing setting preferred but not necessary.
Must be able to sit long periods of time, view computer monitor, periodically walk and or travel to other areas of the plant as directed, occasionally exert push force up to 30 pounds, must have good eye sight and hand dexterity, and able to identify and distinguish colors.