CNC Machine Tech, 1st
CNC Machine Tech, 1st
Engineering Company is seeking eager, reliable, and sharp individuals interested in the Manufacturing Industry to join their team. This organization is hiring for Machine operators and expereinced candidates and will provide training. As one of the top manufacturing companies in the area, the company has over 400 employees and is continuing to grow. They are a leader in micro technology; thriving in a culture of innovation and attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be considered!
A Day on the Job:
Inspect products using quality plans and various metrologies to ensure all products manufactured complies with the requirements outlined on the quality control plan before moving product to the next operation.
- Operation of measuring instruments and equipment for inspection of product (i.e., TESA, OGP, pin gages, drop gages, concentricity gages).
- Understands calibration/verification of measuring instruments.
- Verify conformance of product in accordance with Quality Plans (i.e., using visual inspection techniques, microscopes, micrometers, automated measuring instruments).
- Understands the fundamentals of the quality management system.
- Reads and interprets drawings. Understands defect types, sorting and lot control procedures.
- Performs work in accordance with traveler and work instructions.
- Performs technical end of shift duties, end of job procedures, and housekeeping procedures.
- Observes safety policies including personal protective equipment requirements and hazardous/emergency procedures.
Knowledge and Abilities
Interprets instructions both written and oral. Works in a team environment to resolve work issues. Knowledge of basic shop math. Basic Computer Skills. Communicates effectively in English.
Education and Experience
Minimum High School Diploma or GED preferred. Previous work experience in manufacturing setting preferred but not necessary
Within safety guidelines, there will be exposure to noise, moving mechanical parts, oils/solvents, fumes, and odors that may affect the eyes, ears, nose, throat and/or skin.