Rancho Cucamonga, California
Successful CPA firm founded in 1949 located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, is looking to hire an experienced Auditor, Senior.
This firm is dedicated to assuring that the highest quality of service is received by their clients. They provide services for startups, family owned, mid-market and closely held companies.
The duties, experience and skills required:
- 2-4 years at public accounting firm performing audits and reviews for private companies
- Perform audit, review, and comp procedures
- ProSystem Engagement a plus but not required
- Perform research as needed
- Perform various admin duties as needed for firm (, file maintenance, preparation of reports and other correspondence, etc.)
- Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone or in team setting
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
BS in Accounting
$60K - $70K depending on experience
To clients for fieldwork; Clients are located in the inland empire area within 30 miles. During COVID about half our clients have gone to remote fieldwork but not all.