We are looking to fill an immediate opening for our client that designs and creates a variety of clothing and apparel. You will have the opportunity to work on machines that make the t-shirts and sweatshirts that we love and wear every day! A normal day would consist of setting up shirts on a printing machine for individual and group runs. Once the design has been printed the item is sent into a drying machine and then inspected for quality. This position would be an opening for their 2nd shift - the ideal candidate would be a self stater and motivated to work an evening schedule. There is no heavy lifting but you will be standing for the duration of the shift and working at a constant pace. This position starts right away – call our office today for more information.
- Responsible, self-starter and works well in team environments as well as individually
- 6 months to 1 year of packaging or machine operating experience
- Good attitude, work ethic and attention to detail
- Full-time, 40 hours per week – 7:00am-4:30pm (Monday-Thursday), 7:00am-11:00am (Friday)
- Fun, friendly work environment
- Temperature controlled – not too hot or cold
- Immediate start – apply today, start tomorrow!
Location: Jennison, MI