Grand Rapids, Michigan
Arrow Staffing in Kentwood is seeking an individual with MATERIAL HANDLER experience for a local Steel Company. This is a 1st Shift position. The MATERIAL HANDLER position is responsible for moving and staging materials and finished products for the fabrication team. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in welding or steel fabrication. The material handler will stage racks for production as well as performing some hands on fabrication. The primary duty will be to move materials throughout the warehouse using the HiLo forklift. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the HiLo and be able to show up to work every day on-time. Call us today for an immediate interview! 616-600-0625.
1. Move inventory and finished product with the HiLo forklift
2. Prepare racks for production by staging and preparring the materials
3. Other tasks may be assigned as needed
4. Flexibility is a MUST!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months forklift or related experience
- Ability to read and speak english
- MUST be able to work in DIRTY HOT environment
- MUST be dependable
Pay: $14.00-$15.00/hr. (Depending on Experience)
Great and friendly work environment! Call us today or apply at www.arrowstaffing.com
Arrow Staffing is a full service company- we have been in the staffing industry since 1972- we have experience recruiters that specialize in all Industries.
Arrow Staffing Services