Grand Rapids, Michigan
Calling all PRODUCTION WELDERS! If you are dependable, hardworking and have welding experience get with us NOW!
Arrow Staffing in Kentwood has a client that is seeking an experienced PRODUCTION WELDER. The PRODUCTION WELDER is responsible to perform all production needs as directed. Duties also include general housekeeping of work areas and the entire plant. Also perform any other duties as seen fit by the department management.
- Properly input production results into the data system.
- Set-up/tear-down workstations to meet production requirements.
- Follow both written and verbal instructions and directions
- Keep, maintain and know counts of all product produced.
- Maintain quality by following direction of developed processes and samples.
- Report immediately any quality or processing problems.
- Maintain quality by checking machine/tool set-ups and cut lengths prior to production.
- Maintain quality by use of all process or product samples.
- Change welding consumables, gas and wire as required.
- Report any needed updates or repairs of machinery/tooling.
- Maintain workstations and machinery/tooling.
- To use equipment only after proper training has been completed and documented.
- Operate equipment using all safety features and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Ability to read and speak english
- MUST be dependable
Great and friendly work environment!