Local Distribution Company for workout equipment in the city of Redlands is seeking an Assembler to join their team! The companyworks directly or through there partners and distributors world-wide, they provide the highest quality equipment backed by a service and support team that will always go the extra mile to get you what you need, when you need it! If this sounds like you, please call our office (909)792-1252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Poistion: 1st- 5am-1:30pm- Temp to hire
- Assembles various types of fitness equipment and its sub-assemblies using basic hand tools with written and verbal instruction.
- Read, interpret, and follow blueprints, work instructions, assembly test sheets and verbal instructions.
- Assemble various sub and final assemblies according to specification, using various hand tools.
- Assemble sub and final assembles at a pace that ensures a quality sub or final assembly, according to the production schedule.
- Inspect his/her and others work for defects using the final assembly inspection sheets.
- Reports any piece part, sub and or final assemblies' deficiencies to the assembly lead.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Be able to work multiple stations.
- Be able to maintain an acceptable work pace throughout the day.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Use of basic hand tools such as air drivers, screwdrivers, pliers, etc. Good hand and finger dexterity.
Work may require:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items
- The employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Requires the ability to move around and maneuver products when necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1 year of related work experience preferred.
- High School Diploma