Operates a 5-axis Robot Welder in addition to most production machines according
to Specifications and Machine Operating Instructions. Fill out Hour-by-Hour and QDS Sheets with shift results and problem identification information.
- Lifts and loads parts per instructions. Pushes buttons to start and activate machine.
- Observes machine operations, supplies, and position of work pieces to detect malfunctions, or misaligned parts.
- Knowledge of how to stop machine with Emergency Stop Buttons and Main Power then report malfunctions to Supervisor.
- Inspects joined components for defects.
- Unloads parts from welder and places into a specified container.
- Periodically checks parts for non-conformance.
- Effectively stocks parts at work station as needed.
- Cleans machine, work area, during and after production.
- Participates in continuous improvement MTPS activities.
- Actively uses checking fixtures in the proper manner.
- Participates in overall machine effectiveness efforts and waste reduction.
- Works in the most efficient manner to meet and exceed all established corporate goals.
- Assists in analyzing and resolving work problems.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Consistently adhere to, and support, policies and procedures, including ISO, and safety regulations; assist in investigating and documenting potential infractions.
- Consistently exhibit appropriate attendance habits, working the hours necessary to perform the job.
- Organize and maintain efficiency of personal work area.
- Give and accept instructions and duties in a positive manner, treating all co-workers with dignity and respect.
- Assist in maintaining MTD values (Family, Inventive Spirit, Appreciation, Give Back, Communication) daily, through thoughts and actions.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Minimum of three (3) months related experience.
Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds periodically and 30 pounds regularly. Must have the ability to stand for entire shift.
Errors could result in high monetary losses if machine is damaged, and adversely affect the
Company’s relationship with Customers.
COMPLEXITY OF DUTIES
Duties are of a routine nature with loading and unloading of fixtures with some robot programming and maintenance.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
Must be able to communicate and interface well with Weld Leaders on a routine basis and be conscious of the effects responsibilities have on other departments.
MENTAL OR VISUAL DEMAND
Mental and visual demand are not normally of a burdening nature, however some heavy
concentration may be required when programming.
Exposed to regular plant conditions with dirt, oil, and smoke. Would not be considered always
Under direct supervision the Production Supervisor – Weld Area.
- One-year experience in mechanical equipment assembly
- Understand and interpret mechanical drawings and blueprints
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screen*
WHY ARROW STAFFING?
Building your career. Building relationships.
Arrow Staffing puts talented people to work.
Get started today!
Enjoy the opportunity to work with some of the Grand Rapids, Michigan Metropolitan area businesses!
Temporary, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire positions available.
For Job Listings: https://jobs.arrowstaffing.com/Jobs