Palm Desert, California
Busy Escrow Company is looking for a SEASONED (5+ years) Escrow Officer for their Redlands branch.
A book of business is preferred in addition to a desire for growth. A working knowledge of escrow transactions in accordance with industry policies and procedures is needed. Manage the entire real estate closing process from opening to closing of an escrow;
• Strong project management skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills, keeping principals informed on the status of their escrow.
• Monitor and maintain escrow accounts established in the purchase and sale agreement in compliance with industry procedures and policies.
• Obtain and review preliminary title reports and clear various liens and judgments to ensure it complies with company and any applicable guidelines.
• Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents in a professional and timely manner.
• Prepare and review transaction documents.
• Balance file and perform closing, prepare and distribute all disbursements, including wires.
• Follow up on final title policies from vendors.
• All other duties assigned. The knowledge of First American SMS software is preferred A desire to work within and origination that fosters growth for all involved.Must pass DBO and EAFC background checks as per industry requirements
.Job Type: Full-time Experience:
• Escrow Officer: 5 years (Required)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely dependable
• Commission – Based on experience and qualifications, also begins at dollar one.
• One location – Redlands
• Health insurance • Dental insurance
• Vision insurance • Retirement plan – Simple IRA
Typical start time:
• 8:30AM to 5PM Schedule:
• Monday to Friday