Administrative Assistant – Corona, CA
The Administrative Assistant works closely with the Director and team by providing administrative assistance to the division. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of office duties while representing and maintaining the Team both internally and externally while interfacing with staff at all levels with the highest level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization. Attend to sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion while fostering positive relations with customers and co-workers.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and/or referring to the appropriate staff.
- Compose, modify and proofread correspondence, reports or presentations.
- Assist with general administrative activities such as arranging travel, accommodations, logistics and catering for internal meetings on a cost efficient basis.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports special projects and other documents in support of departmental operations and objectives.
- Prepare, process invoices and check requests.
- Prepare expense reports in Concur business travel and expense management software system.
- Order and maintain office supply orders.
- Manage all mail and package shipping duties – incoming and outgoing (internal & external).
- Perform light office cleaning such as emptying the office trash cans.
- Maintain calendar daily for optimum organization and time management.
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required. College preferred.
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience required. Minimum of two years Administrative Assistant experience is preferred.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a work environment where rapidly changing priorities can be the rule rather than the exception.
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter who for learning all aspects of the business. Driven to excel, grow and is willing to step outside of the job description.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with special attention to spelling and grammar.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team with willingness to assist with special tasks and projects as assigned.
Location: Corona, CA (Working Remotely)
Pay: $18.00-$19.00/hr. depending on experience