Grand Rapids, Michigan
Arrow Staffing is looking to hire a front office admistrator with a positive personality and ambitious attitude. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work well with others as well as individually. Our client manufactures and installs interior and exterior signage for residential and commercial business. We are interviewing and presenting qualified candidates as soon as possible. Call our office (616) 600-0625 or apply at www.arrowstaffing.com today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain Company calendar. Provide labels and shipping of packages as required.
2. Processing of correspondence and forms.
3. Provide current customer job information for SOP meetings.
4. Handle communications, enrollment and terminations of company health insurance program.
5. Processing of invoices, payables and quotations, including distribution to appropriate staff members.
6. Filing of invoices, payables and quotations.
7. Mailing invoices to customers and payments to suppliers.
8. Maintain files and keep current, including; open orders, closed orders, invoices, payables, color files, quality control reviews and material requirement reports.
9. Track inventory of and provide standard office forms as required,
10. Monitor office equipment including, copy machine, fax machine and printers. Order repairs and provide purchasing with necessary supply list.
11. Input information for Company reports on various computer programs.
12. Assists in keeping accounts receivable current and collecting delinquent accounts receivables.
13. May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
1. Duties include answering the telephone, taking messages or forwarding to the requested staff member. This will, at times, include locating staff members throughout the building when they are not at their desk.
2. Greeting and signing in of customers and suppliers. Making sure customers and suppliers entering shop area have proper safety equipment.
3. Opening and distribution of mail.
1. Education desired: Associates Degree I Business School
2. Experience: Prior employment relating to job description
3. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, QuickBooks, MS Outlook, Internet and e-mail usage
4. Typing skills and speed at reasonable level.
$12.00/hr. - $14.00/hr. (D.O.E.)
WHY ARROW STAFFING
Arrow Staffing adheres to the following values:
- Operate with integrity, professionalism and honesty
- Treat everyone we encounter with respect
- Value each other’s’ gifts and talents
- Uphold an atmosphere of idea sharing and innovative thinking
- Never let a sense of urgency overcome a sense of quality
- Be a positive light in the communities we serve
The Arrow Staffing Mission:
Connecting people to change lives.
The Arrow Staffing Vision:
To offer the best experience in staffing.
INTERVIEWS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Apply online www.arrowstaffing.com