Grand Rapids, Michigan
Arrow Staffing’s Kentwood Branch has a client that is looking for a CNC OPERATOR/PROGRAMMER who is looking to have a long-term career. The CNC OPERATOR/PROGRAMMER should have CNC knowledge and G - code programming experience, and able to read basic turning prints.
- Lathe work and fixturing of parts on the lathe to close tolerance
- Read basic turning prints
- Use measuring equipment. Calipers, micrometer and bore gauges
- Must take pride in work
- Must be reliable
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Degreed applicant from Tech schools or training centers are also welcomed without the industry experience
- 2– 4 years of actual lathe work with actual programming is required.
WHY ARROW STAFFING
Arrow Staffing adheres to the following values:
- Operate with integrity, professionalism and honesty
- Treat everyone we encounter with respect
- Value each other’s’ gifts and talents
- Uphold an atmosphere of idea sharing and innovative thinking
- Never let a sense of urgency overcome a sense of quality
- Be a positive light in the communities we serve
The Arrow Staffing Mission:
Connecting people to change lives.
The Arrow Staffing Vision:
To offer the best experience in staffing.
INTERVIEWS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Apply online www.arrowstaffing.com