Technology Engineer- Software and Controls
12658 16th Street Yucaipa, ca Yucaipa, CA 92399 US
Aerospace Manufacturer in Yucaipa, Ca has an immediate opening for a Technology Engineer- Software and Controls.
Technology Engineer's responsibilities include:
- Planning, developing, designing, reviewing, and validating new machine designs and process improvements/optimizations.
- Evaluates and continuously improves active production processes and equipment.
- Providing technical knowledge and support for production operations.
- Collaborates with organizational leaders and customers.
- Providing technical controls, electrical, and automation support for new and existing manufacturing equipment.
- Will provide R & D for prototype equipment and new developments; component wiring, component assembly, benchtop testing, etc.
- Creation and review of panel layouts and electrical schematics.
- Architect IEC61131-3 PLC code that is organized, structured, documented, maintainable, reusable, and well tested.
- Will generate aesthetically simple HMI screens for complex machinery while providing feedback for troubleshooting.