Production MIG Welder
Grand Rapids, MI 49548 US
Calling all PRODUCTION WELDERS!
If you are dependable, hardworking and have welding experience, give us a call today! 616-600-0625
Arrow Staffing has a client that is seeking an experienced PRODUCTION WELDER. The PRODUCTION WELDER is responsible for performing all production needs as directed. Duties also include general housekeeping of work areas and the entire plant. You will also be performing any other duties as seen fit by the department management.
This is a long term, temp to hire opportunity with weekly pay!
Schedule: 7:30am-4:00pm (hours may vary) - 1st shift only
Pay: $19.00-$21.00/hr. (depending on experience)
Location: SE Grand Rapids
1. Properly input production results into the data system.
2. Set-up/tear-down workstations to meet production requirements.
3. Follow both written and verbal instructions and directions.
4. Keep, maintain and know counts of all product produced.
1. Maintain quality by following direction of developed processes and samples.
2. Report immediately any quality or processing problems.
3. Maintain quality by checking machine/tool set-ups and cut lengths prior to production.
4. Maintain quality by use of all process or product samples.
1. Change welding consumables, gas and wire as required.
2. Report any needed updates or repairs of machinery/tooling.
3. Maintain workstations and machinery/tooling.
4. Use equipment only after proper training has been completed and documented.
5. Operate equipment using all safety features and procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 1 year working experience
Ability to read and speak English
MUST be dependable
Great and friendly work environment!
Arrow Staffing has been connecting people to change lives since 1972. As a staffing leader, we partner with many of the area s best companies to help our associates realize their career goals. To find additional opportunities with Arrow Staffing, go to our website www.arrowstaffing.com and search jobs.